Power Up!!

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

Re: Power Up!!

Post  JimithyMcFarlander on Wed May 21, 2008 5:43 am

JimithyMcFarlander wrote:
JimithyMcFarlander wrote:
JimithyMcFarlander wrote:
JimithyMcFarlander wrote:
JimithyMcFarlander wrote:rendeer & albino Hey Santa, could you come here for a second?!


santa * mumble mumble *
What is it? What do you twerps want now?
Can't you see Rudalph and I are playing reindeer games?
* snort...sniffle... wipe *

rendeer Sorry sir, we just have a quick question for you!

albino Yea, we were wondering what the easter bunny,
and easter egg hunting has to do with the celebration of Jesus christ.

santa Well, why the hell would I know that?
You're the damn easter bunny, you tell me!

rendeer ......
avatar
JimithyMcFarlander
Ancient
Ancient

Posts : 534
Join date : 2008-04-02
Age : 32
Location : Concord, NC

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/avnehproject

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Up!!

Post  JimithyMcFarlander on Wed May 21, 2008 5:44 am

JimithyMcFarlander wrote:
JimithyMcFarlander wrote:
JimithyMcFarlander wrote:
JimithyMcFarlander wrote:
JimithyMcFarlander wrote:
JimithyMcFarlander wrote:rendeer & albino Hey Santa, could you come here for a second?!


santa * mumble mumble *
What is it? What do you twerps want now?
Can't you see Rudalph and I are playing reindeer games?
* snort...sniffle... wipe *

rendeer Sorry sir, we just have a quick question for you!

albino Yea, we were wondering what the easter bunny,
and easter egg hunting has to do with the celebration of Jesus christ.

santa Well, why the hell would I know that?
You're the damn easter bunny, you tell me!

rendeer ......

albino I'm sorry sir, I don't know either..
I guess we figured that since you work on his birthday you'd know!
avatar
JimithyMcFarlander
Ancient
Ancient

Posts : 534
Join date : 2008-04-02
Age : 32
Location : Concord, NC

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/avnehproject

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Up!!

Post  JimithyMcFarlander on Wed May 21, 2008 5:45 am

JimithyMcFarlander wrote:
JimithyMcFarlander wrote:
JimithyMcFarlander wrote:
JimithyMcFarlander wrote:
JimithyMcFarlander wrote:
JimithyMcFarlander wrote:
JimithyMcFarlander wrote:rendeer & albino Hey Santa, could you come here for a second?!


santa * mumble mumble *
What is it? What do you twerps want now?
Can't you see Rudalph and I are playing reindeer games?
* snort...sniffle... wipe *

rendeer Sorry sir, we just have a quick question for you!

albino Yea, we were wondering what the easter bunny,
and easter egg hunting has to do with the celebration of Jesus christ.

santa Well, why the hell would I know that?
You're the damn easter bunny, you tell me!

rendeer ......

albino I'm sorry sir, I don't know either..
I guess we figured that since you work on his birthday you'd know!

santa Well I don't god damnit! You find out, and you tell me!
And while you're at it, you find out what the fuck I have to do with Jesus Christ as well!
avatar
JimithyMcFarlander
Ancient
Ancient

Posts : 534
Join date : 2008-04-02
Age : 32
Location : Concord, NC

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/avnehproject

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Up!!

Post  JimithyMcFarlander on Wed May 21, 2008 5:50 am

JimithyMcFarlander wrote:
JimithyMcFarlander wrote:
JimithyMcFarlander wrote:
JimithyMcFarlander wrote:
JimithyMcFarlander wrote:
JimithyMcFarlander wrote:

rendeer Sorry sir, we just have a quick question for you!

albino Yea, we were wondering what the easter bunny,
and easter egg hunting has to do with the celebration of Jesus christ.

santa Well, why the hell would I know that?
You're the damn easter bunny, you tell me!

rendeer ......

albino I'm sorry sir, I don't know either..
I guess we figured that since you work on his birthday you'd know!

santa Well I don't god damnit! You find out, and you tell me!
And while you're at it, you find out what the fuck I have to do with Jesus Christ as well!

rendeer Damn what a cop out!
Can't you at least try to make something up?
Even the Easter bunny had SOME answers!
No one's asking why you fly around in a sleigh tied to a bunch of reindeer,
or why humane society isn't after you..
avatar
JimithyMcFarlander
Ancient
Ancient

Posts : 534
Join date : 2008-04-02
Age : 32
Location : Concord, NC

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/avnehproject

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Up!!

Post  JimithyMcFarlander on Wed May 21, 2008 5:52 am

JimithyMcFarlander wrote:

rendeer Damn what a cop out!
Can't you at least try to make something up?
Even the Easter bunny had SOME answers!
No one's asking why you fly around in a sleigh tied to a bunch of reindeer,
or why humane society isn't after you..

santa I'm sorry I didn't quite hear you,
I was busy trying to get this finger nail out from between my teeth.
Has anyone seen my floss lately?
avatar
JimithyMcFarlander
Ancient
Ancient

Posts : 534
Join date : 2008-04-02
Age : 32
Location : Concord, NC

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/avnehproject

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Up!!

Post  JimithyMcFarlander on Wed May 21, 2008 5:54 am

JimithyMcFarlander wrote:
JimithyMcFarlander wrote:

rendeer Damn what a cop out!
Can't you at least try to make something up?
Even the Easter bunny had SOME answers!
No one's asking why you fly around in a sleigh tied to a bunch of reindeer,
or why humane society isn't after you..

santa I'm sorry I didn't quite hear you,
I was busy trying to get this finger nail out from between my teeth.
Has anyone seen my floss lately?

rendeer * gulp *
N,never m-mind! It was nothing.
avatar
JimithyMcFarlander
Ancient
Ancient

Posts : 534
Join date : 2008-04-02
Age : 32
Location : Concord, NC

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/avnehproject

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Up!!

Post  JimithyMcFarlander on Wed May 21, 2008 5:56 am

Alright, that's enough for now.

If anyone jumped straight to this page,
they'll probably be confused!

The Santa, Blitzen, and Easter Bunny charade starts
at the bottom of page 20!
avatar
JimithyMcFarlander
Ancient
Ancient

Posts : 534
Join date : 2008-04-02
Age : 32
Location : Concord, NC

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/avnehproject

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Up!!

Post  Ashlee on Wed May 21, 2008 9:39 am



so I'm not bone thin, and that makes me fat?

Good game guys.
avatar
Ashlee
Ancient
Ancient

Posts : 227
Join date : 2008-04-02
Age : 29
Location : Floriduh.

View user profile http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Up!!

Post  JimithyMcFarlander on Wed May 21, 2008 9:43 am

I know you aren't addressing me,
but I don't think you're fat.

I think you look yummy in that picture,
but then again, I don't like jagged ribs on my girls either..
avatar
JimithyMcFarlander
Ancient
Ancient

Posts : 534
Join date : 2008-04-02
Age : 32
Location : Concord, NC

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/avnehproject

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Up!!

Post  Ashlee on Wed May 21, 2008 9:44 am

JimithyMcFarlander wrote:I know you aren't addressing me,
but I don't think you're fat.

I think you look yummy in that picture,
but then again, I don't like jagged ribs on my girls either..

Thank you Max.
avatar
Ashlee
Ancient
Ancient

Posts : 227
Join date : 2008-04-02
Age : 29
Location : Floriduh.

View user profile http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Up!!

Post  JimithyMcFarlander on Wed May 21, 2008 9:44 am

And thanks for taking the focus off my awesome american holiday sketch,
I put some effort into making that funny... I could be @ 600 posts right now!
avatar
JimithyMcFarlander
Ancient
Ancient

Posts : 534
Join date : 2008-04-02
Age : 32
Location : Concord, NC

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/avnehproject

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Up!!

Post  Ashlee on Wed May 21, 2008 9:46 am

JimithyMcFarlander wrote:And thanks for taking the focus off my awesome american holiday sketch,
I put some effort into making that funny... I could be @ 600 posts right now!

Sorry.
avatar
Ashlee
Ancient
Ancient

Posts : 227
Join date : 2008-04-02
Age : 29
Location : Floriduh.

View user profile http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Up!!

Post  I Am Error on Wed May 21, 2008 12:45 pm

not again.
avatar
I Am Error
Ancient
Ancient

Posts : 212
Join date : 2008-04-04
Age : 29
Location : New Port Richey

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/linkmaster314

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Up!!

Post  I Am Error on Wed May 21, 2008 12:46 pm

with the ginormous amount of posts.
avatar
I Am Error
Ancient
Ancient

Posts : 212
Join date : 2008-04-04
Age : 29
Location : New Port Richey

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/linkmaster314

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Up!!

Post  I Am Error on Wed May 21, 2008 6:04 pm

nevermind 2 to go.
avatar
I Am Error
Ancient
Ancient

Posts : 212
Join date : 2008-04-04
Age : 29
Location : New Port Richey

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/linkmaster314

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Up!!

Post  I Am Error on Wed May 21, 2008 6:05 pm

1 to go
avatar
I Am Error
Ancient
Ancient

Posts : 212
Join date : 2008-04-04
Age : 29
Location : New Port Richey

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/linkmaster314

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Up!!

Post  I Am Error on Wed May 21, 2008 6:06 pm

ZA WARUDO!!!!!!!!!!!! WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we're gonna have fun with this thing. prepare yourself. i fight for my friends. you'll get no sympathy from me. GUNFLAME!!!!!!!!!! TYRANT RAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!! RIDE THE LIGHTNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
avatar
I Am Error
Ancient
Ancient

Posts : 212
Join date : 2008-04-04
Age : 29
Location : New Port Richey

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/linkmaster314

Back to top Go down

Re: Power Up!!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum