Rep yo shit here.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Rep yo shit here.

Post  Frank Fucking Wood on Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:41 pm

Agnostic reporting in.

I just have my own beleifs that ive made from what i've learned from life, and what I think.

What are you guys?
avatar
Frank Fucking Wood
Admin
Admin

Posts : 130
Join date : 2008-04-02
Age : 28
Location : NPR

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/pookiemasterofdoom

Back to top Go down

Re: Rep yo shit here.

Post  Ashlee on Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:18 pm

Wiccan.
avatar
Ashlee
Ancient
Ancient

Posts : 227
Join date : 2008-04-02
Age : 29
Location : Floriduh.

View user profile http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rep yo shit here.

Post  kxxstarr on Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:30 pm

agnostic.

prove to me i'm wrong and i'll believe your fucking story books.. kthx.

kxxstarr
Forum newbie
Forum newbie

Posts : 11
Join date : 2008-04-02
Age : 26

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/thesoulofamercenary

Back to top Go down

Re: Rep yo shit here.

Post  mastertwigget on Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:33 pm

Agnostic, I'm not to sure what to believe, I personally think what happens when you die is what you believe in, whether you believe in god, reincarnation, or immortality...
avatar
mastertwigget
Regular
Regular

Posts : 51
Join date : 2008-04-02
Age : 28
Location : Massachuttes

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/amayeslover

Back to top Go down

Re: Rep yo shit here.

Post  Trippy on Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:22 am

im not really anything i have my own beliefs but i think most religon is quite funny.....i think the bible and christians are the most comical....
avatar
Trippy
Regular
Regular

Posts : 55
Join date : 2008-04-03
Age : 28
Location : earth...unfortunately...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rep yo shit here.

Post  mastertwigget on Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:38 am

Trippy wrote:im not really anything i have my own beliefs but i think most religon is quite funny.....i think the bible and christians are the most comical....

Well what are your beliefs... o____O;;
avatar
mastertwigget
Regular
Regular

Posts : 51
Join date : 2008-04-02
Age : 28
Location : Massachuttes

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/amayeslover

Back to top Go down

Re: Rep yo shit here.

Post  melissa on Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:27 am

agnostic.

when i was catholic i was always stressed about going to hell...now since i dont really believe/care i dont care about it. i think when you die, you jut die...nothing else. idk it all seems so far out
avatar
melissa
Regular
Regular

Posts : 43
Join date : 2008-04-03
Age : 32
Location : san antonio, fl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rep yo shit here.

Post  Frank Fucking Wood on Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:59 am

I noticed, when people go to church too much when they are younger, they end up seperating themselves from the church in their teens.

I guess were just smarter :3
avatar
Frank Fucking Wood
Admin
Admin

Posts : 130
Join date : 2008-04-02
Age : 28
Location : NPR

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/pookiemasterofdoom

Back to top Go down

Re: Rep yo shit here.

Post  melissa on Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:08 am

oh in my teens i wanted to be a nun...
avatar
melissa
Regular
Regular

Posts : 43
Join date : 2008-04-03
Age : 32
Location : san antonio, fl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re- Rep yo Shit + a little problem...Q

Post  King of Kings on Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:09 pm

Im an Agnostic.. I have my own beleifs that i've made based on what i've learned through my life...


But answer me this... why is it whenever you tell someone your Agnostic or Athiest they flip out and attempt to convert you? My girlfriend right now is preparing a " speach " to try to convert me to being Christian/Catholic..
avatar
King of Kings
Ancient
Ancient

Posts : 402
Join date : 2008-04-03
Age : 29
Location : New Port Richey

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/linwl

Back to top Go down

Re: Rep yo shit here.

Post  I Am Error on Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:49 am

I'm Catholic but not a friggin Jesus freak. That's the problem with a lot of super-religious people, they always rely on their god or goddess to get them through everything instead of relying on their own skils and knowledge.
avatar
I Am Error
Ancient
Ancient

Posts : 212
Join date : 2008-04-04
Age : 29
Location : New Port Richey

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/linkmaster314

Back to top Go down

Re: Rep yo shit here.

Post  Ashlee on Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:09 pm

King of Kings wrote:Im an Agnostic.. I have my own beleifs that i've made based on what i've learned through my life...


But answer me this... why is it whenever you tell someone your Agnostic or Athiest they flip out and attempt to convert you? My girlfriend right now is preparing a " speach " to try to convert me to being Christian/Catholic..

Tell her to stfu or no sex.
avatar
Ashlee
Ancient
Ancient

Posts : 227
Join date : 2008-04-02
Age : 29
Location : Floriduh.

View user profile http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rep yo shit here.

Post  melissa on Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:50 pm

I Am Error wrote:I'm Catholic but not a friggin Jesus freak. That's the problem with a lot of super-religious people, they always rely on their god or goddess to get them through everything instead of relying on their own skils and knowledge.

i agree.
you know whats funny...you know why everyone hates muslims is because the fundamentalists that will do the "kamikaze" type missions and really any religious fundamentalist group is bad, including christian fundamentalists. theyre like cults. i go to a catholic university, that being said i see a LOT of catholic fundamentalists who believe that i am going to hell or whatever.
avatar
melissa
Regular
Regular

Posts : 43
Join date : 2008-04-03
Age : 32
Location : san antonio, fl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rep yo shit here.

Post  mastertwigget on Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:43 pm

King of Kings wrote:Im an Agnostic.. I have my own beleifs that i've made based on what i've learned through my life...


But answer me this... why is it whenever you tell someone your Agnostic or Athiest they flip out and attempt to convert you? My girlfriend right now is preparing a " speach " to try to convert me to being Christian/Catholic..

Then your girlfriend is a bitch, she can't accept you for who you are.. you agnostic! Thats YOUR choice and she really has no right to try to convert you.. I'd leave the bitch..

But thats just me
avatar
mastertwigget
Regular
Regular

Posts : 51
Join date : 2008-04-02
Age : 28
Location : Massachuttes

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/amayeslover

Back to top Go down

Re: Rep yo shit here.

Post  Nekro Monster on Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:06 pm

Atheist.
avatar
Nekro Monster
Regular
Regular

Posts : 30
Join date : 2008-04-02
Age : 26
Location : TEXAS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rep yo shit here.

Post  Vladimir on Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:05 pm

I beleive in God, but not as if he is a he, or an entity at all. God is basically just how the universe works and what it is made of. God is energy. Always has been, always will be. Cannot be created or destroyed. If you read through the bible and dont think of God as this super being, btw which i think people want to believe "he" "understands" you for comfort, and as if it is energy, the energy of the universe and everything, keeping in mind the law of attraction, it makes much more sense.. Now the bible isnt something to be taken 100% but jus as a guide line. I must read through it again though, as with my new understanding since last read, there is much to be understood in new ways, not in a magical super being, heaven or hell, way.

Vladimir
Regular
Regular

Posts : 25
Join date : 2008-04-02
Age : 28
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rep yo shit here.

Post  I Am Error on Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:57 pm

King of Kings wrote:Im an Agnostic.. I have my own beleifs that i've made based on what i've learned through my life...


But answer me this... why is it whenever you tell someone your Agnostic or Athiest they flip out and attempt to convert you? My girlfriend right now is preparing a " speach " to try to convert me to being Christian/Catholic..

well you gotta tell her it's a personal choice, like when it was decided that she was Catholic. besides, religion shouldn't be THAT big of a deal in a relationship.
avatar
I Am Error
Ancient
Ancient

Posts : 212
Join date : 2008-04-04
Age : 29
Location : New Port Richey

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/linkmaster314

Back to top Go down

Re: Rep yo shit here.

Post  King of Kings on Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:12 am

meh, Religion is a big deal to some people. I dont see what the big deal is, some people believe a book, others dont, accept it.
avatar
King of Kings
Ancient
Ancient

Posts : 402
Join date : 2008-04-03
Age : 29
Location : New Port Richey

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/linwl

Back to top Go down

Re: Rep yo shit here.

Post  Frank Fucking Wood on Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:25 am

Iamvox wrote:I beleive in God, but not as if he is a he, or an entity at all. God is basically just how the universe works and what it is made of. God is energy. Always has been, always will be. Cannot be created or destroyed. If you read through the bible and dont think of God as this super being, btw which i think people want to believe "he" "understands" you for comfort, and as if it is energy, the energy of the universe and everything, keeping in mind the law of attraction, it makes much more sense.. Now the bible isnt something to be taken 100% but jus as a guide line. I must read through it again though, as with my new understanding since last read, there is much to be understood in new ways, not in a magical super being, heaven or hell, way.

Gpa Vlad?

_________________

Frank's Pokemon

Kazza the level 95 Alakazam!
avatar
Frank Fucking Wood
Admin
Admin

Posts : 130
Join date : 2008-04-02
Age : 28
Location : NPR

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/pookiemasterofdoom

Back to top Go down

Re: Rep yo shit here.

Post  Vladimir on Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:04 am

Frank Fucking Wood wrote:
Iamvox wrote:I beleive in God, but not as if he is a he, or an entity at all. God is basically just how the universe works and what it is made of. God is energy. Always has been, always will be. Cannot be created or destroyed. If you read through the bible and dont think of God as this super being, btw which i think people want to believe "he" "understands" you for comfort, and as if it is energy, the energy of the universe and everything, keeping in mind the law of attraction, it makes much more sense.. Now the bible isnt something to be taken 100% but jus as a guide line. I must read through it again though, as with my new understanding since last read, there is much to be understood in new ways, not in a magical super being, heaven or hell, way.

Gpa Vlad?

Certainly, if it wasn't for him there woudln't be an I, or you for that matter, and if it wasn't for I, Gpa Vlad would no longer exist. Everyone would be too afraid, or even worse, un-knowing... silent

Vladimir
Regular
Regular

Posts : 25
Join date : 2008-04-02
Age : 28
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rep yo shit here.

Post  RATTLEHEAD on Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:57 pm

i have my own beliefs and se things the way i want to see them..religion is what we choose to see it as and some people see it the way its mapped out like christianity and judism and others see it in there own technical way.

we can see god as anything we want to see him/her even if its in the form of music or cars..or pot for that matter
avatar
RATTLEHEAD
Forum newbie
Forum newbie

Posts : 18
Join date : 2008-04-02
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rep yo shit here.

Post  JimithyMcFarlander on Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:35 pm

RATTLEHEAD wrote:i have my own beliefs and se things the way i want to see them..religion is what we choose to see it as and some people see it the way its mapped out like christianity and judism and others see it in there own technical way.

we can see god as anything we want to see him/her even if its in the form of music or cars..or pot for that matter

I'm sorry, but you annoy me more than melissa.

learn to present your ideas in a way that's more reader friendly.
grammar helps too.

Here's lesson 1:
Their - as in, belonging to an individual. Be it thoughts, or material things.
They're - as in, something someone is doing. THEY ARE.
There - as in, a place. Let's go over there.

And don't just mention smoking pot, to make your ideas seem more prolific.
You're giving real philosophical naturalists a bad name, eh!!

You are not fit to run a forum on advice about life.
Even if you rely on chain letters for your sermons.

SPLAT!!!
avatar
JimithyMcFarlander
Ancient
Ancient

Posts : 534
Join date : 2008-04-02
Age : 32
Location : Concord, NC

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/avnehproject

Back to top Go down

Re: Rep yo shit here.

Post  RATTLEHEAD on Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:26 pm

You're and idiot.... You truly are, we all make mistakes when we type and im certainly fit to do more things than you. And I run the life section for a reason and if you knew me you'd know that I'm pretty smart when it comes to life.
avatar
RATTLEHEAD
Forum newbie
Forum newbie

Posts : 18
Join date : 2008-04-02
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rep yo shit here.

Post  JimithyMcFarlander on Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:11 pm

RATTLEHEAD wrote:You're and idiot.... You truly are, we all make mistakes when we type and im certainly fit to do more things than you. And I run the life section for a reason and if you knew me you'd know that I'm pretty smart when it comes to life.


Take it personally. Please do.

I can understand making typos on a keyboard.
But you can't blame the D key for being next to F,
when your MIND uses " There " instead of " Their ".
That just makes you " and idiot. "

And please, let's get petty...
HOW EXACTLY are you fit to do more things than me?

Do you have a link to a musicspace posted here?
How about some Art? Or maybe Poetry..
How to get Free Nintendo DS Games maybe?
Uhm.. what else...
MAKING SMASH CARDS?!!?!

I will annihilate you in universal assembly.
Bring it Thine Fuque Onious!

Because so far, all I've seen you're capable of is " advice " about life..
Advice from a chain letter so old, that AOL 1.0 barely remembers it.

And how hard is it to give advice about something as vast as life, anyway?
Next time you're out staring at the sun, like your mother taught you to, and a bird shits in your eye...
- Don't get on here and write a thread for us, about the benefits of wearing sunglasses.

Come back after you hit up the discount bin at your local hallmark store!
I will be here, to deny you; your intellectual fortitude. Basketball
avatar
JimithyMcFarlander
Ancient
Ancient

Posts : 534
Join date : 2008-04-02
Age : 32
Location : Concord, NC

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/avnehproject

Back to top Go down

Re: Rep yo shit here.

Post  RATTLEHEAD on Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:29 am

I gotta say you've done a wonderful job getting off the topic of religion. And your really good at whatever it is your doing because I got quite a laugh out of reading some of your crap that you have posted against me on THIS topic of religion. And I play guitar but i dont have anything on my music page worth listening to because im not gonna lie everything i write turns out to be crap and winds up incomplete. But all that is beside the point, because im not gonna sit here and give someone like you the time of day anymore.

But one last thing... who cares if that thing I posted up is a chainletter, does it not have meaning? Some people find inspiration in the smallest and stupidest things. I look at the stars and find inspiration,i smell a rose and i am inspired, what inspires you? Being a complete prick over a forum? Do you feel like your better than me or other people?

...now im done with you. You have a nice day because im not wasting my time with you anymore.
avatar
RATTLEHEAD
Forum newbie
Forum newbie

Posts : 18
Join date : 2008-04-02
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rep yo shit here.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum