Peace Demonstration

Go down

Peace Demonstration

Post  melissa on Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:30 pm

its from 11am-3pm on
April 26th, 2008
in Dade City, Fl
Hibiscus Park which @ 7th st & bougainvillea ave

bring a brown bag lunch and join us for a friendly gathering
bring signs if you want or use theirs
stand with us to share the message of love tolerance diversity and non violence

I love you flower

come be a hippie with me!! Very Happy
avatar
melissa
Regular
Regular

Posts : 43
Join date : 2008-04-03
Age : 32
Location : san antonio, fl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Peace Demonstration

Post  Ashlee on Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:18 pm

melissa wrote:its from 11am-3pm on
April 26th, 2008
in Dade City, Fl
Hibiscus Park which @ 7th st & bougainvillea ave

bring a brown bag lunch and join us for a friendly gathering
bring signs if you want or use theirs
stand with us to share the message of love tolerance diversity and non violence

I love you flower

come be a hippie with me!! Very Happy

The only part of that that even closely resembles being a hippy is the gathering.
Learn what a Hippy actually is plz.
avatar
Ashlee
Ancient
Ancient

Posts : 227
Join date : 2008-04-02
Age : 29
Location : Floriduh.

View user profile http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Re: Peace Demonstration

Post  melissa on Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:35 pm

Ashleedee wrote:
melissa wrote:its from 11am-3pm on
April 26th, 2008
in Dade City, Fl
Hibiscus Park which @ 7th st & bougainvillea ave

bring a brown bag lunch and join us for a friendly gathering
bring signs if you want or use theirs
stand with us to share the message of love tolerance diversity and non violence

I love you flower

come be a hippie with me!! Very Happy

The only part of that that even closely resembles being a hippy is the gathering.
Learn what a Hippy actually is plz.

way to jump on the "i hate melissa" bandwagon. how about the fact that you dont know me and the way i think.
avatar
melissa
Regular
Regular

Posts : 43
Join date : 2008-04-03
Age : 32
Location : san antonio, fl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

right...

Post  jenny j on Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:04 am

Ashleedee wrote:
melissa wrote:its from 11am-3pm on
April 26th, 2008
in Dade City, Fl
Hibiscus Park which @ 7th st & bougainvillea ave

bring a brown bag lunch and join us for a friendly gathering
bring signs if you want or use theirs
stand with us to share the message of love tolerance diversity and non violence

I love you flower

come be a hippie with me!! Very Happy

The only part of that that even closely resembles being a hippy is the gathering.
Learn what a Hippy actually is plz.


I don't see how someone your age has the authority to question whether or not anyone is hippie enough, and I hightly doubt that you know more about what makes a person a hippie than melissa does. The fact that she is even attending a peace rally, and for the matter trying to get other people to attend the gathering, is EXACTLY the response a rally like this would want.
If you were born in the era that practiced the beliefs a "hippie" would, you might know a little better, and further more, if you had any idea what made a person a hippie, you would know that bad mouthing someone online, WHO'S TRYING TO DO A GOOD THING, is not, at all, part of it.
Take your bad attitude somewhere else.

jenny j
Forum newbie
Forum newbie

Posts : 3
Join date : 2008-04-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Peace Demonstration

Post  Ashlee on Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:05 am

jenny j wrote:
Ashleedee wrote:
melissa wrote:its from 11am-3pm on
April 26th, 2008
in Dade City, Fl
Hibiscus Park which @ 7th st & bougainvillea ave

bring a brown bag lunch and join us for a friendly gathering
bring signs if you want or use theirs
stand with us to share the message of love tolerance diversity and non violence

I love you flower

come be a hippie with me!! Very Happy

The only part of that that even closely resembles being a hippy is the gathering.
Learn what a Hippy actually is plz.


I don't see how someone your age has the authority to question whether or not anyone is hippie enough, and I hightly doubt that you know more about what makes a person a hippie than melissa does. The fact that she is even attending a peace rally, and for the matter trying to get other people to attend the gathering, is EXACTLY the response a rally like this would want.
If you were born in the era that practiced the beliefs a "hippie" would, you might know a little better, and further more, if you had any idea what made a person a hippie, you would know that bad mouthing someone online, WHO'S TRYING TO DO A GOOD THING, is not, at all, part of it.
Take your bad attitude somewhere else.

I was bad mouthing? No I was simply saying she doesn't know what a hippy is. Did I ever state that I knew everything about being one? No, I did not. And I don't think it matters how old I am, I can say whatever I damn well please, you, nor anyone, will be able to change that. And furthermore, what on earth is a peace rally going to do? Nothing at all. That's my opinion, and Idc what you think of it. Thank you very much.
avatar
Ashlee
Ancient
Ancient

Posts : 227
Join date : 2008-04-02
Age : 29
Location : Floriduh.

View user profile http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Re: Peace Demonstration

Post  Ashlee on Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:10 am

melissa wrote:
Ashleedee wrote:
melissa wrote:its from 11am-3pm on
April 26th, 2008
in Dade City, Fl
Hibiscus Park which @ 7th st & bougainvillea ave

bring a brown bag lunch and join us for a friendly gathering
bring signs if you want or use theirs
stand with us to share the message of love tolerance diversity and non violence

I love you flower

come be a hippie with me!! Very Happy

The only part of that that even closely resembles being a hippy is the gathering.
Learn what a Hippy actually is plz.

way to jump on the "i hate melissa" bandwagon. how about the fact that you dont know me and the way i think.

How about the fact that it's pretty damn conceited to think someone can hate you over the internet? God you're how old? Sitting around eating food in a park is nothing anyone needs to do. Way to start a revolution?
No, I do not know you, or the way you think, but from what you post you seem like a shallow, narcissistic female. IMO you're part of what gives females a bad name. But alright then. Trying to argue over the internet is pretty dumb. PCE OUT.
avatar
Ashlee
Ancient
Ancient

Posts : 227
Join date : 2008-04-02
Age : 29
Location : Floriduh.

View user profile http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Re: Peace Demonstration

Post  JimithyMcFarlander on Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:49 am

My, my, my....

Should I even touch this one?

Check it out kids,
unless you spent your youth in the 60's and 70's..
And you still listen to terribly played out classic rock,
and sit around a hookah all day, discussing the corruption of our civilization,
and arrogantly bantering about knowing how to fix, and guide every lost soul
contributing to our superficial, inefficient, egocentric and bias culture, you're probably not a hippie.

I think there's an age requirement,
kinda like " you must be this old to smoke out of this ride. "

- I don't think that includes ANY of us here.

Not even I, a somewhat wholesome persona..
With much philosophy, and compassion,
who used to have hair down to his ass,
and an affinity for herb, and logical heart-to-hearts, averse skull cracking,
could begin to embrace such a title,
that had been tossed so frequently in his direction by stacks of peers.

What was I then? Eh.. I like to think I was just being myself,
and people were too ignorant to think up a fresh rank for me..

But I did go by " Neo-Hippie "
And that's really all any of you can hope for in this present.

We are children of mecha,
not quite the future our parents and their clan had invisioned.
No flying cars, or holographic sneakers..
No cyborgs, or robotic sex slaves.

Just machines, with tedious software that often eludes us all together.

And a digital universe called the internet,
full of people doing all kinds of NASTY things,
like gobbling up cum soup, like chef boyardee...

or sites about how to grow a live kitten inside a tiny jar it's whole enitre life,
for the sake of a nice conversation piece on the family coffee table.
( ... seriously, they're called " bonsai kittens " - google at your own discretion! )

For those of you too lazy, or squeamish..
It's a jar with two holes, one to shit, and one to eat.. how thoughtful.
The internet's a funny place, you can even get a jar shaped like a dog for that kinda thing!
- ... why not just buy a dog you megalomaniac!!

So who's sitting around eating lunch for these kittens?
No one I know, that's for sure. cat

One might just ask: " But Jimithy.. "

What ELSE can we do with this technology,
Other than mash buttons in front of electric walls,
as we assert our lack of all fathomable deficiency,
to some other incompetent alias that could mean anything!

And I might say to them:

" I don't know... and neither do you, because here we are!
- But hey, at least we aren't learning about bonsai kittens! "


On that note, I agree... melissa seems like kind of a bitchhead.

Sorry, but you bring it on yourself with so many ignorant posts.
It's our fault for reading them, so don't take it too personally.
This one WAS an improvement though. pirat

I suppose I'm to blame for crafting the wheels, for the alleged " I hate melissa " bandwagon.
. . . . . .

" Oops. "

Fill out a suggestion pamphlet,
and be sure to shove that right up your ass, eh!
avatar
JimithyMcFarlander
Ancient
Ancient

Posts : 534
Join date : 2008-04-02
Age : 32
Location : Concord, NC

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/avnehproject

Back to top Go down

Re: Peace Demonstration

Post  Ashlee on Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:22 pm

JimithyMcFarlander wrote:My, my, my....

Should I even touch this one?

Check it out kids,
unless you spent your youth in the 60's and 70's..
And you still listen to terribly played out classic rock,
and sit around a hookah all day, discussing the corruption of our civilization,
and arrogantly bantering about knowing how to fix, and guide every lost soul
contributing to our superficial, inefficient, egocentric and bias culture, you're probably not a hippie.

I think there's an age requirement,
kinda like " you must be this old to smoke out of this ride. "

- I don't think that includes ANY of us here.

Not even I, a somewhat wholesome persona..
With much philosophy, and compassion,
who used to have hair down to his ass,
and an affinity for herb, and logical heart-to-hearts, averse skull cracking,
could begin to embrace such a title,
that had been tossed so frequently in his direction by stacks of peers.

What was I then? Eh.. I like to think I was just being myself,
and people were too ignorant to think up a fresh rank for me..

But I did go by " Neo-Hippie "
And that's really all any of you can hope for in this present.

We are children of mecha,
not quite the future our parents and their clan had invisioned.
No flying cars, or holographic sneakers..
No cyborgs, or robotic sex slaves.

Just machines, with tedious software that often eludes us all together.

And a digital universe called the internet,
full of people doing all kinds of NASTY things,
like gobbling up cum soup, like chef boyardee...

or sites about how to grow a live kitten inside a tiny jar it's whole enitre life,
for the sake of a nice conversation piece on the family coffee table.
( ... seriously, they're called " bonsai kittens " - google at your own discretion! )

For those of you too lazy, or squeamish..
It's a jar with two holes, one to shit, and one to eat.. how thoughtful.
The internet's a funny place, you can even get a jar shaped like a dog for that kinda thing!
- ... why not just buy a dog you megalomaniac!!

So who's sitting around eating lunch for these kittens?
No one I know, that's for sure. cat

One might just ask: " But Jimithy.. "

What ELSE can we do with this technology,
Other than mash buttons in front of electric walls,
as we assert our lack of all fathomable deficiency,
to some other incompetent alias that could mean anything!

And I might say to them:

" I don't know... and neither do you, because here we are!
- But hey, at least we aren't learning about bonsai kittens! "


On that note, I agree... melissa seems like kind of a bitchhead.

Sorry, but you bring it on yourself with so many ignorant posts.
It's our fault for reading them, so don't take it too personally.
This one WAS an improvement though. pirat

I suppose I'm to blame for crafting the wheels, for the alleged " I hate melissa " bandwagon.
. . . . . .

" Oops. "

Fill out a suggestion pamphlet,
and be sure to shove that right up your ass, eh!

<3
avatar
Ashlee
Ancient
Ancient

Posts : 227
Join date : 2008-04-02
Age : 29
Location : Floriduh.

View user profile http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Re: Peace Demonstration

Post  I Am Error on Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:11 am

about the kittens, i checked Wikipedia (was that a smart move?) and it said the site was a hoax. thank God, cause i fucking hate animal cruelty and abuse.
avatar
I Am Error
Ancient
Ancient

Posts : 212
Join date : 2008-04-04
Age : 29
Location : New Port Richey

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/linkmaster314

Back to top Go down

Re: Peace Demonstration

Post  JimithyMcFarlander on Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:03 pm

I Am Error wrote:about the kittens, i checked Wikipedia (was that a smart move?) and it said the site was a hoax. thank God, cause i fucking hate animal cruelty and abuse.

I hope it was. But I still say the hoax, was a hoax itself.

I heard about it years ago,
so when I looked into it.. it had already been outlawed.
It was more of a foreign affair.
They no longer actually sold the bonsai kittens,
but there were still sites that sold the supplies, and kits to do it yourself.
Kinda like how you can buy bongs, and other smoking apparatus' online.. but no herb.

I want to say I've seen pictures of the finished product too,
and it was A WHILE AGO.. like before every 16 year old was a photoshop geek.

But like I said, I hope it was a hoax..
It's just too easy for me to consider that the government just swept it under a rug,
like they do with everything else that even idiots have the logic to revolt, and boycott.
avatar
JimithyMcFarlander
Ancient
Ancient

Posts : 534
Join date : 2008-04-02
Age : 32
Location : Concord, NC

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/avnehproject

Back to top Go down

Re: Peace Demonstration

Post  jenny j on Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:45 pm

Ashleedee wrote:
jenny j wrote:
Ashleedee wrote:
melissa wrote:its from 11am-3pm on
April 26th, 2008
in Dade City, Fl
Hibiscus Park which @ 7th st & bougainvillea ave

bring a brown bag lunch and join us for a friendly gathering
bring signs if you want or use theirs
stand with us to share the message of love tolerance diversity and non violence

I love you flower

come be a hippie with me!! Very Happy

The only part of that that even closely resembles being a hippy is the gathering.
Learn what a Hippy actually is plz.


I don't see how someone your age has the authority to question whether or not anyone is hippie enough, and I hightly doubt that you know more about what makes a person a hippie than melissa does. The fact that she is even attending a peace rally, and for the matter trying to get other people to attend the gathering, is EXACTLY the response a rally like this would want.
If you were born in the era that practiced the beliefs a "hippie" would, you might know a little better, and further more, if you had any idea what made a person a hippie, you would know that bad mouthing someone online, WHO'S TRYING TO DO A GOOD THING, is not, at all, part of it.
Take your bad attitude somewhere else.

I was bad mouthing? No I was simply saying she doesn't know what a hippy is. Did I ever state that I knew everything about being one? No, I did not. And I don't think it matters how old I am, I can say whatever I damn well please, you, nor anyone, will be able to change that. And furthermore, what on earth is a peace rally going to do? Nothing at all. That's my opinion, and Idc what you think of it. Thank you very much.

If you didnt care what i or anyone else here had to say, clearly, you wouldn't reply, thank YOU very much.

jenny j
Forum newbie
Forum newbie

Posts : 3
Join date : 2008-04-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Peace Demonstration

Post  jenny j on Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:58 pm

Ashleedee wrote:
melissa wrote:
Ashleedee wrote:
melissa wrote:its from 11am-3pm on
April 26th, 2008
in Dade City, Fl
Hibiscus Park which @ 7th st & bougainvillea ave

bring a brown bag lunch and join us for a friendly gathering
bring signs if you want or use theirs
stand with us to share the message of love tolerance diversity and non violence

I love you flower

come be a hippie with me!! Very Happy

The only part of that that even closely resembles being a hippy is the gathering.
Learn what a Hippy actually is plz.

way to jump on the "i hate melissa" bandwagon. how about the fact that you dont know me and the way i think.

How about the fact that it's pretty damn conceited to think someone can hate you over the internet? God you're how old? Sitting around eating food in a park is nothing anyone needs to do. Way to start a revolution?
No, I do not know you, or the way you think, but from what you post you seem like a shallow, narcissistic female. IMO you're part of what gives females a bad name. But alright then. Trying to argue over the internet is pretty dumb. PCE OUT.

OMG!! SRSLY LIKE YOU ARE SO KEWL WITH ALL YOUR TTLLY AWESOME INTERNET SLANG! why are you on here?? I mean really, did you just join this forum so you could pick on defenseless people for no good reason? why don't you leave your house and your computer and go out and interact with real people, and maybe then you'll realise that being mean for fun isn't awesome.

jenny j
Forum newbie
Forum newbie

Posts : 3
Join date : 2008-04-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Peace Demonstration

Post  Ashlee on Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:42 am

jenny j wrote:
Ashleedee wrote:
melissa wrote:
Ashleedee wrote:
melissa wrote:its from 11am-3pm on
April 26th, 2008
in Dade City, Fl
Hibiscus Park which @ 7th st & bougainvillea ave

bring a brown bag lunch and join us for a friendly gathering
bring signs if you want or use theirs
stand with us to share the message of love tolerance diversity and non violence

I love you flower

come be a hippie with me!! Very Happy

The only part of that that even closely resembles being a hippy is the gathering.
Learn what a Hippy actually is plz.

way to jump on the "i hate melissa" bandwagon. how about the fact that you dont know me and the way i think.

How about the fact that it's pretty damn conceited to think someone can hate you over the internet? God you're how old? Sitting around eating food in a park is nothing anyone needs to do. Way to start a revolution?
No, I do not know you, or the way you think, but from what you post you seem like a shallow, narcissistic female. IMO you're part of what gives females a bad name. But alright then. Trying to argue over the internet is pretty dumb. PCE OUT.

OMG!! SRSLY LIKE YOU ARE SO KEWL WITH ALL YOUR TTLLY AWESOME INTERNET SLANG! why are you on here?? I mean really, did you just join this forum so you could pick on defenseless people for no good reason? why don't you leave your house and your computer and go out and interact with real people, and maybe then you'll realise that being mean for fun isn't awesome.

You've obviously never joined a forum before.
avatar
Ashlee
Ancient
Ancient

Posts : 227
Join date : 2008-04-02
Age : 29
Location : Floriduh.

View user profile http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Re: Peace Demonstration

Post  JimithyMcFarlander on Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:26 am

Let me make this simple.

jennyj - 3 posts.

Ashleedee - 50 posts.

. . . . . .

I'm sorry but... by forum lore, that makes jennyj the noob here.
So she should either go make 48 more posts,
and I will vote for her.. OR she can hush her face!

And incase you're wondering,
I have the authority to point this out, because I have 62 posts!! Razz
avatar
JimithyMcFarlander
Ancient
Ancient

Posts : 534
Join date : 2008-04-02
Age : 32
Location : Concord, NC

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/avnehproject

Back to top Go down

Re: Peace Demonstration

Post  Frank Fucking Wood on Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:40 am

Im around 80 >_>

AND DA ALL POWERFULL ADMIN!

_________________

Frank's Pokemon

Kazza the level 95 Alakazam!
avatar
Frank Fucking Wood
Admin
Admin

Posts : 130
Join date : 2008-04-02
Age : 28
Location : NPR

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/pookiemasterofdoom

Back to top Go down

Re: Peace Demonstration

Post  Ashlee on Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:24 pm

JimithyMcFarlander wrote:Let me make this simple.

jennyj - 3 posts.

Ashleedee - 50 posts.

. . . . . .

I'm sorry but... by forum lore, that makes jennyj the noob here.
So she should either go make 48 more posts,
and I will vote for her.. OR she can hush her face!

And incase you're wondering,
I have the authority to point this out, because I have 62 posts!! Razz

All her post are bitching about me lolol
avatar
Ashlee
Ancient
Ancient

Posts : 227
Join date : 2008-04-02
Age : 29
Location : Floriduh.

View user profile http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Re: Peace Demonstration

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum